PT. Indobara Bahana was established on 1974 to fulfill the Indonesian Market for reliable and quality pump and in line with the growing and building of Indonesia’s physical development. During the period of 1968 – 1970 the brand “EBARA” was launched and continuously grow up until now as well known pump in Indonesia. Currently the company expanded their business not only as pump dealer, but also as Distributor, Engineering, Procurement and Contractors. We challenge the Top Performer employee to join our great team to overcome the extremely rapid growth for the following positions:
- Collecting and managing all data which relates to payroll purposes
- Verification on payroll data
- Cross checking payroll calculation according to updated manpower regulation, taxation (Pph 21), company policy, etc
- Responsible on payroll slip distribution and handling inquiry from employee
- Preparing payroll report on high standard of accuracy and on time.
- From time to time promoting confidentiality in terms of documentation and all payroll processes.
- Male / Female, min. Bachelor Degree from Accounting / HR Management
- Having min. 3 years experience in HRD Payroll is preffered
- Familiar with payroll system, Jamsostek & administrations.
- Good knowledge in taxation PPH 21
- Computer literate
- High integrity, honest & mature
- Ability to work independent & proactive
Those who are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your complete application letter, resume, a recent photograph, and indicate the position title at email subject to:firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. INDOBARA BAHANA
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 51.2
Jakarta 10610 – Indonesia